Managed Dedicated Server
When do you need managed dedicated web server hosting services
For a majority of businesses, shared hosting is optimal. However, there can be many reasons for needing a managed dedicated web server for your website. Some of these include:
- Need for space: If your website has grown so large that the shared hosting space is no longer enough. A managed dedicated server means that you do not share your disk space with other websites, giving you exponentially more space for your growing website. The space on your server is limited by storage you opt for while selecting your managed dedicated server plan.
- Need for bandwidth: If your website gets extremely high traffic – millions of visitors a day – a shared server may not be able to handle the bandwidth causing your site to slow down. Opting for a managed dedicated server can considerably improve your website’s load time by speeding up data transfers, providing a better experience for your visitors.
- Need for enhanced security and functionality: Depending on the functionality of your website, if you need custom security measures or applications installed, a managed dedicated server may be the best way to achieve this enhanced functionality and security.
- Custom web applications: If your website runs custom website applications, they may not be compatible with the shared hosting plans offered by most web hosting providers. When you have a managed dedicated server, there is no restriction on the applications you build and run on your web server.
- You have multiple websites: If your business has multiple websites, each rather large, or getting lots of traffic, it may make the management of the sites easier if you hosted all of them on a single managed dedicated server.
- Flexibility: You can manage the server space, processing power, functionality, security, custom software applications and so much more with a managed dedicated server. This added flexibility, in addition to all the above reasons, is often the unstated reason enterprises opt for managed dedicated hosting.
If your website has outgrown shared hosting, you can rest easy with a managed dedicated server to keep your site up and running quickly without interruptions. When you partner with Ballistic Domains, you always get reliable customer service available to you and the best-managed-dedicated server that fits your performance needs and budget.
Managed dedicated Server Features, all to yourself
Feel at home with cPanel®.
Hit the ground running with the industry the standard control panel you already know and love.
Build and Grow when you need to
Upgrade plans anytime without having to re-provision.
Lightning fast speeds
Crunch numbers at ridiculous speeds with the latest generation Intel® Xeon® processors.
Ready to go now
You and your clients don’t have time to wait. We’ll provision your server in minutes, not hours.
Edit your server files, install Magento or PHP. Do it all with root (administrative) access.
Disk mirroring to keep your data looking good
Maximize performance and protect your data with complete RAID 1 disk mirroring.
A good managed dedicated server allows you to run your website independently and allows you to have complete control of a single or all the websites that you host on your server. You can manage all your requirements from file storage to mail servers, databases, security configurations and more. Most businesses opting for managed dedicated hosting would have a web administrator or a team with the technical capability to manage the site(s) hosted on the server.
Our industry-standard data centers are on par with, or better than those offered by any web hosting provider. Choose the disk space you need and host single or multiple websites on your server.
You can also sign up for our 24/7 support services to complement your in-house team towards ensuring complete peace of mind.
When you need affordable domain registration, web, and email hosting services Ballistic Domains offers a variety of services to meet your online marketing needs that include SSL certificates, email hosting, search engine optimization, economical web design and much more.
Read our informative articles written by the Ballistic Domains team:
PHP Web Hosting – PHP Web Hosting Services Explained
What is ASP.Net? – ASP.Net Services Explained
What is SMTP? SMTP Mail Servers Explained
What is IMAP? IMAP Hosting and IMAP Email Explained
What is a Mail Server? Mail Servers Explained
What is FTP? File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Explained
Our world-class support team is available via email and phone 24/7. Never feel in the dark or in outer space. We do not leave you to fly by the seat of your pants when you need assistance with your managed dedicated server.