Website Creation The skills required for website creation are specialized and not easily obtained. Thankfully, there are website creation tools and applications that can automate this process to a great extent and make website creation much easier for the[...]
Personal Trainer Website Builder
CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL TRAINEROR FITNESS CENTER WEBSITE
If you are a personal fitness trainer or fitness center looking to create your own website, look no further. Website builder from Ballistic Domains allows you to create a fully functional and contemporary website in less than an hour!
Add training videos and photos, take enrollments online, set up offers and discounts, and more!
Website Builder is great for instructors such as:
- One SSL covers unlimited servers
- Work with all major browsers
- Cost up to 90% less
- Backed by industry-best 24/7 support
- Among the first to feature green browser bar
IT IS EASY TO GET STARTED AND GET YOUR WEBSITE UP AND GOING.
Pick the plan of your choice and get started
Create a fully functional, feature-rich fitness training website
Content Creation Made Easy
Create your own pages and add content sections as per your requirement to set your website apart from your competition. Edit content, move it up and down, or customize it to reflect the value proposition of training with you.
With seamless integrations, you can create a fully functional site with features that make online personal training easy. Depending on the website builder plan you choose, you can add the following functionality to your site:
- Book appointments or training sessions online through an online calendar
- Receiving online payments through PayPal integration
- Stream live training sessions and conduct online training sessions through integrations with Twitch and YouTube
- Offer your audience the option of gifting sessions through gift card integration from Square
Vibrant Photo Gallery
Give your website visitors a feel of what training with you is like by adding pictures within your content or as a photo gallery.
Embed videos of past training sessions, before-and-after transformations, past live streaming sessions and more, to add richness to your site content. Video is the most engaging form of content and can help you build trust and confidence with your site visitors. Add sample training videos to give your audience a taste of your training expertise.
Ability to Showcase Events
Will you need to create training sessions orworkshops? Our website builder’s “Business Plan” has an “Appointment” section that also features the calendar functionality. You can use this feature to create events and keep your audience updated about all upcoming events.
Boost Your Site's Performance!
Build an SEO-optimized site that will do well in search engine results. Improve userexperience with one-click access to past training videos, photo galleries, appointment booking, events, and more. You can also enable your audience to buy gift cards or enroll online for your training sessions.
Benefits of Our Fitness Website Builder
Easy Set up
Set up an amazing website in less than an hour!! Our simple setup makes it easy for anyone to create their site.
Launch a well-optimized website that not only shows up in Google but also gets you leads!
Easy Content Management
Add and remove pages and content from your site with no hassles. Add photos and video, offer gift cards with different denominations that your visitors can choose from, book appointments and training sessions online, stream live training sessions and receive online payments. And all of this from any device! You can access our website builder from your phone, tablet, or computer! Create on the go, from your office or your home!
Stunning Templates to Choose From
Choose from beautiful and customizable design options for your website. Our website builder templates can be modified with your logo, colors, and more, so you have complete flexibility in creating the personality that will energize your audience.
Secure and Mobile Friendly!
Websites built on our website builder conform to the screen size, no matter what device you access them from. As a result, potential clients will easily find your website from anywhere!
Whether you are an individual personal trainer, a fitness center, or a gym looking to build an online presence, we have different pricing options just for you. Don’t worry about the time it takes to get started, get your fitness training website up off the ground!
FAQs about Physical Training Websites
With the Ballistic Domains website builder, it is easy to create your own personal trainer website in a few easy steps:
- Select the plan that meets your requirements
- Create your account on Ballistic Domains
- The dashboard gives you access to all the functionality needed to create and launch your website
- Select the theme of your choice
- Add your logo, select the colors of your choice and customize the theme to reflect your business personality
- Add pages like About, Contact, Services, Gallery, and more to the navigation
- Add content to the pages
- Review your site before taking it live.
In today’s time, a website needs to give your visitors a virtual experience of working with you. It needs to be mobile-friendly and offer functionality that allows your visitors to interact with you online. OUR website builder offers a range of functionalities that will help you reach, engage and interact with your audience:
- Mobile friendly and completely responsive websites allow visitors a seamless experience across devices
- SEO friendly websites help you be found in search engines
- Integrate with your social media profiles and share content from your site on Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Receive payments online through PayPal integration
- Create rich photo galleries
- Add an online calendar to show available time slots for training sessions
- Book appointments online
- Share upcoming events, workshops, free training sessions and more
- Live stream online training sessions
- Offer gift cards and coupons
- Add a blog to build credibility and share experiences
Your website should reflect your personality and also provide all the information and interaction your visitors may need. Ideally, your personal trainer website should have the following pages and functionality:
- A Home page that gives a quick overview of all the types of training and services you offer
- An About page that helps you build credibility by sharing your training experience, qualifications, and credentials
- A Services page should list out all the different types of training sessions conducted.
- Plans and Pricing page should outline the price of personal and group training sessions
- Calendar that shows available slots that your audience can book
- Photos and videos from training sessions
- Online booking feature to allow your visitors to book training sessions with you
- Online payment to allow visitors to make payments online
- An Events page that allows you to showcase free training sessions, workshops, informative webinars, and more
- A Blog to share your experience, tips, and more to engage with your audience
However, you can pick as many or as few features as you want. A fully customizable website at your fingertips.
Our website builder has been designed keeping beginners in mind. You don’t have to have any coding or web design experience to create your gym, fitness center, or personal training website. All you need is a Ballistic Domains account, a PayPal account if you want to receive online payments, and a Square account if you have gift cards for your guests. You can easily integrate the different functionalities and exciting features from anywhere and get started.
You can build your trainer website using our website builder in less than an hour. Our exciting features like customizable templates, ease of use, seamless integration, and multiple tools for a great user experience make it very easy for you to launch a great website.
When you sign up with Ballistic Domains, you get 24/7 support for all your issues and problems. Our mission control and security experts will be available to you at all times to help you with all your account needs. Call us on (480) 624 2500 for help.