How does cyber squatting work? Prevention of cyber squatting Over the past few years, the number of websites has grown exponentially. Internet dispersion around the world continues to increase and technologies like mobile web, etc., have made the internet[...]
The Importance of SEO
If you own a business and have a website, then search engine optimization (SEO) is a must for you. Google is continually making changes to its algorithm, and in today’s fast-changing world, it is necessary to stay two steps ahead of the competition. Knowing how search engines work and optimizing your site accordingly, will ensure that your website stays relevant and does well despite all the constant changes.
Most business owners overlook SEO and only concentrate on getting a good-looking website ready. A lot of research goes into the domain name, hosting, website design, and development, but very little attention is given to marketing the website. What use is the site going to be if it does not attract visitors? A well-optimized, search engine friendly site that has been optimized for the user has the potential of getting 10,000+ visitors, which every business owner wants.
SEO Packages with Ballistic Domains
What you will get if you go with us
Why buy our SEO package?
Unlike most digital marketing channels where you pay for the visitors or leads, you do not pay for every visitor from organic search. Partnering with a professional SEO service provider, you can grow your organic traffic within months, reaching your customers when they are searching for your products or services and are ready to receive your message.
As your visibility for relevant keywords grows, you reach your target audience at every stage in their buying journey, addressing their needs and building your brand over time. Not only does your site appear high in search results on both desktop and mobile devices, but you will also appear in relevant social channels and sites frequented by your audience. All of this helps you earn the right kind of brand association and create your niche.
With professional SEO, your incoming links, brand mentions, social engagement, reviews, and ratings also grow. Over time, this results in a growth in your authority and brand reputation.
Unlike any other digital marketing channel, once you rank high for a keyword, you continue to get visitors from that keyword even when you stop all marketing efforts. If you stop working on your SEO, your rankings stay, and you continue to get traffic till search engine algorithms change or your competitors’ SEO efforts result in a decline in your rankings. However, this can often take years, making SEO the most profitable long-term marketing channel.
More about SEO
There are broadly four overlapping elements that constitute an effective SEO campaign:
- Technical SEO: This includes website architecture, design, sitemaps, content structure, schema markups, page load time, mobile-friendliness, security, and over fifty elements that can help you make sure your website is search friendly, its pages are crawlable and the content indexable by search engines.
- Content Optimization: A website is only as good as its content. Making sure your site content addresses the needs of your target audience at every stage of their buying journey helps you reach and engage with them effectively. Alongside creating engaging and unique content, SEO also includes optimizing this content through meta tags, image and video optimization, and more.
- Authority Building: One of the factors search engines evaluate a website on is its authority. A website’s authority is determined by the quality and number of sites that link to it or mention the brand. It also includes social media engagement, brand sentiment, and reputation.
- User Engagement: With technical SEO, engaging content, and authority, you can rank high in search results and bring visitors to your website. What these visitors do once they land on a page on your site is also a signal that search engines take into consideration while deciding where to rank your website for relevant terms. Indicators like how much time visitors spend on your site, do they visit multiple pages, do they share and like your content are important SEO signals that determine whether your website continues to rank high or whether your search ranking drops over time
Depending on your business and market, there can be different SEO techniques required to improve your organic traffic:
- B2B SEO: For businesses targeting other businesses (B2B), the type of site architecture, content, and marketing needed can be different from the needs of businesses targeting consumers (B2C). It includes content creation and content marketing that targets different personas in your target audience and reaching them on channels that they frequent besides search engines.
- Ecommerce SEO: For e-commerce sites, the end goal is online transactions. For this, the various products need to rank well in search results. Besides high-quality, unique content and in-depth product descriptions, this includes marking up your content with product review and rating schema types, optimizing the mobile experience, and mobile conversions.
- Local SEO: For businesses targeting a local audience – whether you are a single location store or a multi-location chain, optimizing the site to appear in the map and local search results is critical. This can be achieved through well-optimized location pages and local SEO.
- App Store Optimization (ASO): For creators of mobile apps, appearing high in various app stores – from Google and Apple to Amazon – is critical to increase downloads and usage of their apps. This can be achieved through app store optimization.
Each of the above requires an SEO strategist to understand the business objectives and develop a relevant content strategy and a content marketing plan that can achieve your business goals.
Why Choose Ballistic Domains
We are a full-service digital marketing company that serves your needs from the time you need to buy a domain and hosting for your website until you need to market your business and attract visitors. We understand that a domain name and website are only effective if they reach the target audience and help you grow your business.
More About Ballistic Domains
At Ballistic Domains, we pride ourselves in an out of this world SEO package! No matter if you are starting your site or are looking to achieve greater market penetration with your existing website, we are here to help. Our SEO service will help you maximize your organic traffic potential!
24/7 Mission Control Support
At Ballistic Domains, we provide 24/7 access to mission control should something break. And our team is there to make sure your site is up and getting visitors at all times!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
As a website owner having the backing of an out of this world SEO company, you are assured of growth in organic traffic. Unlike many other earthly competitors, we offer a money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with our services.
What’s the Difference between Search Engine Visibility & Regular Marketing? Features & Benefits of Search Engine Visibility Express Email Marketing Once you have your domain registered and your website up and running, the next important step is to promote[...]
Uses of SEM and Pay per Click Benefits of SEM and PPC Limitations of SEM and PPC SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing and is the most useful tool for domain marketing as it can enhance the visibility of[...]